Are you facing “No connection” error after installing freedom app? If yes, then you don’t need to worry because in this guide we provide you the complete solution to this Freedom apk No Connection error while doing in-app purchases.
Most of the Freedom Apk users face this kind of error while they are trying to do in-app purchases through freedom app. It happens because of the host file issue in the root directory of the Android smartphones.
Which can be resolved easily by updating the host file and adding some codes to it. Confused? Check out the five simple steps mentioned below to complete this process.
5 Easy Steps to Resolve No Connection Error on Google Play
1. Install ES File Explorer from google play if you don’t have already.
2. Navigate to the root directory and find the hosts file in it.
root directory >> system >> etc >> host
3. Now long press the file and select edit option from the popup menu.
4. Paste the below-mentioned code in the file and save it.
5. In the last step just clear the cache data of google play store (Setting > App manager > Google Play Store > Clear Data) and reboot your phone.
Cheers! you’ve completed all the steps and unlocked the most important feature of Freedom Apk.